Amazing Trip

During the summer, I am planning a trip to Seattle, Washington. My main reason is to see family. I am also excited about exploring the city and its many landmarks. Firstly, I plan to visit the iconic Space Needle to get a bird’s eye view of the city. I’ve been there before and want to experience the breathtaking views again. Another thing I must see on my list is Pike Place Market. I’m also looking forward to taking a trip to Snoqualmie Falls. I can’t wait to gaze at the breathtaking waterfall and take in the surrounding beauty. While in Seattle, I also plan to visit Bainbridge Island by ferry. Once there, I want to eat at Proper Fish, a restaurant that serves delicious fish and chips. I’m excited to try out their menu and see what else the island offers. Lastly, I’d like to visit Lake Washington, a stunning freshwater lake perfect for swimming or a relaxing picnic. I look forward to exploring Seattle and making unforgettable memories with my family. In addition, after we visit Seattle, I would like to visit Vancouver, Canada, and then take a ferry to Victoria, Canda. It is nice to be in Victoria, because you get to meet new cultures. In addition, I might be able to learn a couple of French Words, since most people speak in Victoria speaks French.