The Dream Job

If I could have any job in the entire world, it would be a pediatrician. One reason is that I want to improve the future. It makes me sad when I see kids be stop from doing stuff that that other people can’t do, because of illnesses. Every child should have a fair shot at chasing their dreams without being held back by health issues. I want to remove their pain and help them live healthy lives. Another major reason I want to become a pediatrician is that it allows me to be an excellent role model for the children that I will work with. As a pediatrician, I will be responsible for diagnosing and treating various medical conditions, however, I will have the opportunity to teach my young patients on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle and make good choices. Lastly, in order to be a pediatrician, I will have to have a great amount of knowledge of the human body, and how to cure people. Because of this reason, if one of my family members gets sick or ill, I will know how to treat it. It will save a lot of time, and money.